Welcome to the Foundations Program Working/Certification, a transformative journey in long form spellwork designed to empower and inspire witches who are feeling called to a life of purpose. If you yearn to create a practice in witchcraft that will improve your relationship with your lived experiences, and the lives of those around you, this working is for you.
Throughout Foundations, you will delve into the internal workings of connection based witchcraft, shed the illusions of your social conditioning, discover your unique giftings and direction, and cultivate an expansive practice while learning how to effectively cooperate with other practitioners.
What You Will Learn
- Discover the Magic Within: Learn how to identify your innate abilities and begin to cultivate an expansive relationship with your unique connection to magic.
- Embrace Shadow Work: Learn effective techniques for processing shadow work, cultivating a healthy relationship with past wounds, and embracing personal growth.
- Spellcrafting and Connection Magic: Explore the art of spellcrafting and deepen your connection with the mystical forces both within and around us.
- Cultivate Self-Reflection: Develop essential skills for self-reflection, enabling you to gain profound insights and wisdom on your journey.
- Liberation from Conditioning: Learn how to break the cycle of control based social conditioning and the religious dogma that affect your perspective, allowing your practice to flourish authentically.
- Effective Communication: Hone your communication skills to foster meaningful connections with others and facilitate powerful exchanges.
- Identify Cult Environments: Learn to recognize and navigate cult environments and power structures with discernment and wisdom.
- Cooperative Magic: Discover the beauty of collaborative work with other magical practitioners, cultivating synergy and shared growth.
*In the event that the support team at Bright and Dark Center LLC feel that our program is not a good fit for an enrolled member, or that their needs are not in alignment with our mission, we reserve the right to remove that member from the program at our discretion.